1. Make it rain with cute raindrop garland and similar “shower” details. The clouds on the straws are super cute too! (via Fiskars)
2. Blooms make the perfect favor at spring showers. (via Hostess with the Mostess)
3. Use rain boots as floral containers for your table centerpieces. (via Kara’s Party Ideas)
4. Have an ‘in bloom’ theme with lots of pretty paper flower decor. (via Icing Designs)
5. Upside down parasols or colorful umbrellas make for unique and fun spring shower decor. (via Piccoli Elfi)
Springtime may not be in full bloom yet, but that doesn’t mean you can’t start planning. These 25 springtime baby shower themes for girls are all about integrating the cheery spirit of spring into decor through unique and creative items. Bring out the mason jars for a rustic Happy Trails baby shower, or cover a tent in flower garlands for a Shabby Chic Garden theme. I’m personally fond of the Tutu Cute theme and Sprinkled with Love donut baby shower brunch. Read More…
The springtime is a popular season for baby showers. The season’s pastel color palate is fresh, inviting and full of perfect combinations for baby shower colors.
We put together a list of our favorite spring baby shower themes to help all of those friends and family members planning a special baby shower for a new baby boy or girl. Read More…
Spring is all about new beginnings, which makes it the perfect theme for a baby shower! A spring themed baby shower should incorporate all aspects of the season with soft pastel colors, fresh flowers, potted plants and butterflies. From the location to the cake, there are so many ways you can utilize this theme to create a memorable celebration. Here are a few easy and simple spring baby shower ideas to help you inspire your party planning. Read More…
These would also all make for fun ideas for a ‘baby sprinkle’ too, don’t you think?